- Rosemary butter, perfect for a piece of crusty bread
- A cinnamon roll (sans raisins) for Kevin
- Peach Cobbler Jam (I have no idea what the difference is between peach cobbler jam and regular peach jam, all I know is: it's good. And has half the sugar that the recipe originally called for.)
- Homemade lotion with tea tree oil - supposed to have good healing properties. This will be great for the winter when my hands are so dry that they bleed.
- A plate of tomatoes fresh-picked from someone's garden and a gorgeous handful of basil that smelled SO good when it came out of the bag. I stopped by the store on the way home and bought some perlini mozzarella, so I can make one of my very favorite recipes, Caprese Salsa.
Some of the other offerings today were homemade pizza dough, fresh-milled flour and cornmeal, peach salsa, aloe plants, and loganberry vinaigrette dressing. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! I almost had some of the loganberry dressing, but that same person was also offering the hand lotion, so I had to choose one over the other. Oh well, maybe next time!